Every impression is as true as an impression. Another matter is the judgment of impression: it may be true or false.
For example, if an oar submerged in water appears to be broken, the impression is true because the observer experiences this impression. But if, by force of this impression, he claims that the oar is indeed broken, then the judgment will be false.
Human errors are not in false impression - Let it go to the past ... All the human troubles are due to false judgments.
By Julian Semenov.
Unique knowledge can change world views
Research in the Cybernetic Laboratory
CYB.CENTER conducts laboratory research in the interests of the company’s customers. The results of the research are available for users who are authorized in the system.
On our own initiative, we conduct research in the interests of the world community. The results of such studies are publicly available. Despite the publicity of the results, all research materials are the intellectual property of the company and are available exclusively on a commercial basis under the licensing agreement.
Each research project has its own code name.
Human perception of electronic data
Laboratory work of the project "Day of Knowledge"
Obviously, that in the near future, paper workflow will be completely replaced by electronic. Cyb.Center conducted cybernetic research on the compliance of the laws of states and interstate unions with electronic innovation.
Digital and Analog
How does a human perceive electronic documents?
A human is an analog being. In its activities, a human is guided by the indicators of the five senses:
- a human sees - organs of vision;
- a human hears - organs of hearing;
- a human feels sweet, bitter, acid and salty- organs of taste;
- a human is able to distinguish odors - organs of smell;
- a human is able to feel touches - organs of touch.
Humans, by nature, are not able to perceive and reproduce information in digital form. Digital technologies are able to serve solely for the collection, processing, transformation, transmission and storage of data in digital systems. Entering information by a human and outputting information to a human is always carried out in analog form.
The main thing is the image
A human perceives only an analog image of an electronic document.
In fact, a human is able to perceive exclusively analog images of electronic documents. Electronic content may be reproduced either visually for organs of vision or acoustically to organs of hearing.
Cybernetic studies have shown that the formation of an analog image is affected by more than a hundred different factors up to the angle of inclination of the playback relative to the skyline.
So, different people, depending on various factors, can perceive the same electronic document of the digital system in different ways, its importance and meaning.
In evidence, we created a digital document from a few words.
- When the smartphone is upright, the analog image looks like: "Refrain not to kill king is right."
- Turning the smartphone to a horizontal position, the meaning content of the analog image changes dramatically: "Refrain not. To kill the king is right!"
- Stationary devices such as a laptop will reproduce the analog image as: "Refrain Not To Kill King Edward Is Right"
- The meaning of the content of the analog image of an electronic document under acceleration conditions, braking or weightlessness is almost unpredictable.
We called this phenomenon the "Knowledge Day Effect." The document is publicly available by link or QR-code:
An electronic document can`t be an independent unit!
Despite of the existing legislative norms, any electronic content as a whole, including an electronic document, can`t act as an independent unit of the legal event in legal implementation.
Electronic content should be considered in conjunction with all factors affecting the formation of a human-readable analog image of electronic data. There are more than a hundred such factors. They can be divided into 8 groups:
- a mechanism for inputting analog information to a digital system;
- electronic data selection mechanisms;
- electronic data processing mechanism;
- electronic data conversion mechanisms;
- electronic data storage mechanisms;
- electronic data transport mechanisms;
- mechanisms for outputting analog information from a digital system;
- hardware and software platforms for input and output of analog information.
Unsatisfactory states lawmaking and inter-states unions in the cybernetic field, informatic, computer networks and the global Internet network lead the world economy to legal collapse.
To sum up, the civilization history knows situations when the whole world was wrong. A thousand years ago, people believed that the Earth was the center of the Universe. Five hundred years ago, people believed that the Earth was flat. Two hundred years ago, people believed that the Sun revolves around the Earth. No one knows how people are wrong today. ;)